Asni: Multimedia Art & Design
10 Great Reasons to get a Website ...
- 1. It’s a One Stop Shop for your fans, to find out about your events, gigs, shows, publications, t-shirts, and where they can buy your stuff!
- 2. It’s a One Stop Shop for all your promotional material: bios, press releases, photos and work samples. It will save you $$ very quickly when you don’t have to mail them out every time!
- 3. How much time and money did you spend to put on that show or organize that gig the other day, and only a handful of people came? On the net, your work is on display 24/7, and even a modest website can attract several hundred people a day.
- 4. It’s a great way to interact with your fans! Let them send you comments about your work, photos from your latest event…and then tell their friends that it’s online on your site.
- 5. It’s a great way to find new fans! Expect to get random emails from people around the globe, telling you how great you are.
- 6. There IS an international audience out there. And you don’t have to spend 40 hours on a plane to reach it.
- 7. You can even sell your stuff directly to your fans through your site! It’s not that hard! And no one takes a cut!
- 8. Your own website looks more professional than Myspace and Facebook! People instantly take you more seriously! And there are no ads!
- 9. People look up information on the net these days. If you’re not on there, they don’t find out about you.
- 10. Before you know it, you’ll have built a great documentation about your work, which you can refer people to when you apply for that grant or try to impress that agent.
You think that would be great? But you don’t think you can afford it?
My web design business specializes in websites for artists, musicians and writers. I have run this website, marketing my own art, music and photography, for the last seven years. It currently attracts around 700 visitors every day, from all around the globe. I can help you do the same, and I can do it for a very fair price! Please email me to find out more. Talk to you soon!
- 1.Forget about the Yellow Pages! More and more people turn to the internet to find basic information such as who supplies they goods or services they are looking for, opening times, and store address or contact details. If you're not on the net, chances are they won't find you.
- 2. Forget about printing brochures! Have you thought about the cost of getting a brochure designed, printed and mailed out to potential customers, only for half of them to land in the rubbish bin? Now compare that to the price of a website, which can reach an unlimited number of clients for an unlimited time, with the most up to date information.
- 3. Do you keep a customer contact database? Wouldn't it be great if contact details would just enter themselves? With a relatively simple database-based login system on your website, you can do just that!
- 4. Want to know what your customers really think? Interactive features can be as simple as an email link or opinion poll, or as complex as a full blown market research survey or an online forum - they are great tools to interact with your customers, and before you know, you'll have a nice little stack of testimonials into the bargain.
- 5. Make it easy for customers to recommend your business! Have them post a link to your site on Facebook, Bebo or Myspace! It's the best kind of advertising: the kind that money can't buy.
- 6. Ever wondered how you could reach that elusive international market? On the internet, it's right at your fingertips.
- 7. Having trouble finding distributors for your products? Why not sell them in your own online shop!
- 8. Need more efficient customer support? Answering common questions on your website can save your customers much frustration, and might just save you the salary for a customer support person or two.
- 9. Looking to achieve top of mind awareness for your brand? Let Google do the work! If your site comes up regularly in searches, it's as good or better than plastering the town with billboards.
- 10. Wouldn't it be great if you came to work in the morning and there was a stack of orders that had come in overnight? On the internet, you can be open 24/7 while still getting a good night's sleep.
So what would *you* like your website to do for you?
Talk to me about it! It might be simpler than you think.
Don't put a website up just because everyone else does. Know what you want to accomplish with it!
I can help you develop an online strategy for your business or to support your career. Know what is achievable, and what the best means are to reach your goal! Don't waste your money on bells and whistles that don't add much to your site's success - but don't waste your money on a site that does not have the necessary features either! Please email me to book a one hour complimentary, completely obligation free consultation.
Social networks are all the buzz - you'd like to use the fantastic opportunities for free promotion that websites like Facebook, Myspace or Bebo offer, but don't have the time to set up a page? I can set up your pages, and even run your promotion campaign by keeping them regularly up to date.
I can offer a comprehensive portfolio of design and creative services to make your website the best it can be. Talk to me about:
- ** Photography: products, places, people
- ** Image editing, clean-up and photomanipulation
- ** Logo design, graphic artwork and illustration
- ** Flash based multimedia content: music, video, animation
- ** Video production for online use
- ** Computer 3D models
- ** Motion graphics
- ** Etc.
RECENTLY COMPLETED: Belinda Brown Photography, Wellington
This site features a series of image galleries with a full content management system, enabling the client to add and delete galleries and individual images, and enter information such as caption, location and date. The site is fully searchable, enabling users to quickly find images concerning a particular topic, location, or other parameter.
Here is what the client said: "In terms of the layout, it looks fab and I like the fact the boxes aren't too close together so the images remain strong and not crowded by the one next door. The first thing Shane said when he saw my site was how clean it was so that was great to hear. Generally I think it is smart, clean and I like it."
RECENTLY UPDATED: Margaret Hiley, translations, editing and proofreading (UK)
A bi-lingual small business site with substantial text content. Ease of navigation is an important feature in this site. Recently, the client requested updates including a contact form, which can be viewed here.
Here is what the client said: "When I set up my translation and proofreading business, I knew that having a professional-looking website was a must. However, I also wanted it to stand out from the crowd and have a quirky, creative feel to it that would attract my clients, many of whom work in the creative industries themselves.
Astrid has created exactly the kind of website I was hoping for. In fact, she obviously realised exactly what I wanted right from our initial consultation, as the first draft she provided me was so fantastic we decided to go ahead with it! Astrid also provided me with valuable feedback on what to include on the site, and kept me up to date on her work throughout the entire design process, so I felt fully included in the creation of the site.
The website was finished to deadline, and Astrid even gave it a first publicity push through her own blog and website. If you want a professional, individualised and creative web design service (and who wouldn't!), I wholeheartedly recommend Asni Multimedia!""
Please follow my blog: Snake Oil Antidote - Web Design demystified